Monday, March 26, 2012

You Inspire my Face!

What inspires you?  To try something new, to work harder, to get out of bed in the morning?
Why do sometimes we feel uninspired and just sort of blah, and other times we feel like diving head first into the world with an artist brush, or a pen, or climbing shoes, or a surfboard, or a camera or whatever you happen to be into at that moment.  
More importantly, I suppose, is how can we stay inspired. 


It may always come in short bursts but here's 5 potential inspirations to creations. 


 - - - editors note: So I began with a rather pragmatic list of well thought out practical suggestions.  Then I read it again and again (not a hyperbole, I read it twice) and I came to the conclusion that practical and pragmatic basically sucks the life from inspiration and creativity.  So I hit select all, delete, and I bring you a more organic less thought out list to potential inspiration.  Feel free to offer your suggestions . . .  




1.  New Adventures 




2. Music - - Especially live.  (any type as long as it's heartfelt) 


3.  Watch the sunrise outside. Listen to the silence.



4.  Walk.  In the mountains or on the beach if possible.  

5. Perspiration.  Do.

"Inspiration exists.  But it has to find us working".  Pablo Picasso


In the end inspiration is individual, and we are all inspired by something or someone.  But usually it doesn't come knocking on the door or drag us out of bed, we have to get out there and find it.  




P.S.  Also, there is always Ice Cream.  















1 comment: